hi this is devoted to my favorite game, outer wilds!
NOT SPOILER-FREE LOOK AWAY
I just needed a place to ramble about it
my favorite outer wilds glitches ❤
making games is hard work and though glitches can often be frustrating they can also be endlessly amusing and endearingly human especially in a wider gaming landscape that's increasingly corporate, i want more games made by better-paid people in bigger windows of time preferably with more glitches and im not joking. anyway here's some appreciation for outer wilds' best glitches
- when quantum stuff wrecks your ship by appearing inside it
- when fucky collision in brittle hollow pushes and/or kills you
- when quantum stuff hurts you
- when you land on ash twin and your ship slides like its on ice, enrichment
- honorable mention: when you send your scout into the amber hearth bramble seed you used to be able to see your duplicate scout's signal in a dark spot under the sun!